Miaow
For many years, in fact since I began it, I've been thinking of ways to escape my current career. I've probably had hundreds of entrepreneurial ideas in my time and only one has ever got off the ground.
My mind is prone to taking flights of fancy. One moment I'm dreaming of my thriller novel, the next I'm pondering the merits of owning my very own cattery!
I have noticed that the only way to even attempt any of these things is to self publicise. A fear of public speaking has stopped me from considering anything that involves such a thing. However, I grow increasingly desperate to escape my current dreadful occupation. I think I might end up willing to do almost ANYTHING else!
Here is a list of just some of the ideas I have had:
Writer
Cattery owner - I kid you not - I love cats
Internet business owner - just no idea what to sell, and more importantly, WHERE to buy the stock from
Coaching - as in coaching inexperienced members of my profession to improve their skills
Photography - my boyfriend is far more talented than me, yet I have more free time
Creating podcasts - I have a partner in crime for this, he is very funny
Landlord - I already have one property I rent out - my only entrepreneurial success(ish) so far
Anyone else got any crazy hare-brained schemes?
No comments:
Post a Comment